Complete Guide on How to Create an APK File
Publishable APK documents contrast from other APK records. You wanted to ensure your Android application has a publishable APK record if you desire to distribute your application in the Google Play Store. You'll be amazed to discover that making a publishable APK record isn't exceptionally confounded. Simply adhere to these directions:
1. Make sure you have arranged your code for the Google Play Store.
2. In Android Studio's principle menu, pick Build → Generate Signed APK. The Generate Signed APK discourse box shows up. This discourse box has a drop-down list where you select one of your venture's modules.
3. Click Next
Subsequently, another Generate Signed APK discourse box shows up. This crate contains a Key Store Path field.
In what follows, it's expected that you haven't yet made a key store. (If you've made one, you'll realize that you did.)
4. Click the Create New button.
Accordingly, a New Key Store discourse box opens.
5. Choose a name and an area for your key store.
· Put the full way name (the area and filename) of the new key store in the exchange box's Key Store Path field.
· See the principal field beneath. A key store document was made and named android. jks. The new document was placed in an index named/Users/barry burd/key stores. (In the filename android. jks, the expansion .jks represents Java key store.) As you distribute more applications, you'll likely utilize this vital store to sign other undertakings' APK documents.
· Marking all your Android projects with a similar key is a generally excellent thought. Android regards the key as a sort of finger impression, and two applications with a similar unique finger impression can be trusted to speak with each other. At the point when two applications have a similar key, you can undoubtedly get these applications to help each other out.
· Android Studio's New Key Store discourse box will not make a catalog for you. If you type/Users/my username/key stores/something .jks in the Key Store Path field, you should have a/Users/my username/keystores catalog before you click OK.
· Now, it assists with understanding the distinction between a key store record and a solitary key. A key is a thing that you use to carefully sign your Android application. A key store document is a spot to store at least one key. That is the reason you supply two passwords — one for the new key store record, and one more for the key that you'll place in the key store document.
6. Enter the passwords in the Password field and confirm the fields.
· Help yourself out and make them solid passwords.
· Kindly make sure to recall the passwords that you make when you fill in the Password and Confirm fields. You'll have to enter these passwords when you utilize this key to sign another application.
· In a key store document, each key has a name (a nom de plume, that is).
Type a name in the Alias field.
The false name can be any series of characters, yet you should rule against being inventive when you make up a nom de plume. Keep away from clear spaces and accentuation. If you at any point make a second key with a subsequent false name, ensure that the subsequent pseudonym's spelling (and not just its capitalization) is not the same as the primary moniker's spelling.
8. Accept the default legitimacy period (25 years).
If you make a key on New Year's Day in 2016, the key will lapse on New Year's Day in 2041. Glad New Year, everyone! As indicated by the Play Store's standards, your key should not terminate until at some point after October 22, 2033, so 25 years from 2016 is OK.
9. In the Certificate area, fill in no less than one of the six fields.
The things First and Last Name, Organizational Unit, etc are essential for the X.500 Distinguished Name standard. The likelihood of two individuals having a similar name and working in a similar unit of a similar association in a similar territory is near nothing.
At the point when you finish, your exchange box takes after the picture above.
10. Click OK.
Therefore, the Generate Signed APK discourse box returns. This time, large numbers of the crate's fields are filled in for you.
11. Click Next.
At the point when you do, one final Generate Signed APK discourse box shows up.
In this last Generate Signed APK box, observe the APK Destination Folder. Additionally, make certain to choose Release in the Build Type drop-down list.
12. Click Finish.
Android Studio offers to open the envelope containing your gleaming, new APK document. That is extraordinary! Open the envelope, and gaze gladly at your work.
If Android Studio opens an organizer, and you don't see an APK record in the envelope, your working framework may be concealing things, for example, the letters apk at the finishes of filenames.